what do you do in this situation

what do you do if you are married and get along great with hubby but only get intimate only once in two months. no sex no love making no nothing but a kiss good night. I have told him how I feel about it and asked him if its ME or what but he says hes tired or our four year son wakes him up but both of our boys was gone to grandparents for 4 nights and still nothing. I feel so not wanted and depressed especially since I cant get a straight answer as to what the problem is so I might can fix it. I know he isnt cheating because we are always together. I feel like I deserve answers. I love him so much and I need him need to feel our hearts beating as one again. GOD I miss my man so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Me and my husband went through the same thing. We still go through that just not as bad as it used to be. He never makes the move on me. I always have to get things going. Make a night for just you and him. Put on something sexy. Suck his dick to get him warmed up and then tell him its your turn to get the attention for a little while. Watch porn or whatever you have to do to get your man turned on. Good luck! I hope you get laid tonight!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:03 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Some men are like this. I'd urge him to talk to his doctor about the problem. If it isn't some physical problem, then try to arouse his interest in a non-threatening way. Greet him when he comes home with a big hug and kiss. Hug him randomly when he home- being casual about it. Maybe he is overtired. Women can be overtired, too, and lose interest. How about a date night once a week, and (or) a weekend away together every one or two months. This will give you together time, no pressure, even if you just stroll around together and snooze all afternoon, it could bring more pep to the bed.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I saw you posted this same question days ago.
    You say he can't be cheating because you're always together. Doesn't he work? My husband came home at the same time every day, was home on weekends, and didn't go out at night carousing. He was having a lunch-time affair with a co-worker. We divorced.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 9:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I've been married 13 years. It cums and goes...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Tell him to give it up or you'll find someone who will. He'll either tell you what's up or let you ride the wild stallion.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:21 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I struggled with this for years.. bottom line.. when he finally agreed to try a libido enhancer from the health food store it turned our marriage around. Everything else was great, but thinking about sex and following through with it are 2 different things and he assumed that because he thought of it often that there wasn't a problem. His libido was and has deminished over the years so he was fine with the subtle/unnoticeable chabge.. I was not. This natural supplement is AMAZING!! Within 30-45 minutes of taking it.. he looks at me like he did in the beginning.. craving/starving for sex. It's BRILLIANT!! I would have saved myself a lot of pain/rejection if I had discovered this years ago!!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 9:36 PM on May. 30, 2009

• eirelass.........we work together therefore we ride to work together and back home together and usually go to town together so no he isw not cheating..... i know this for a fact
    Anonymous

• Then sheesh... he's with you all the time... that's prolly the problem
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:49 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Please.. too much time together is not the prob.. if you have a low libido you don't know it, can;t help it, and won't fix it unless your partner calls you out!!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 9:56 PM on May. 30, 2009

• lisa ann spending time during the day with my husband should not affect my sex life. we get along great and while we are at work I only see him maybe for a minute once an hour and for about 15 min at lunch
    Anonymous