bed times?!?!?!?!?!?

when my sons with me bed time is 8-9 depending on my mood lol i let him say up if i think hes been good or i jus want a few extra kisses but he knows 8ish is gettin ready n goin to bedtime!!..
but at my sons grandmothers he stays up till he drops pretty much...my sons half brothers mother(the other baby momma if your confused) was tellin me today her son stayed up till 430 AM???????
this makes me look bad to my son or evil..he goes there and has candy and what ever
now he used to not have a bed time eat when ever,ran my life pretty much but me and my son have compromised things but it doesnt stick because his grand ma i dont know what to do sept talk to her.but i know she'll say ok but when im gone she'll laught in my face?!?!?!?!?!?

mamabear0824

Asked by mamabear0824 at 9:39 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol i think thats how all granparents are, they can spoil thier grand children and give them back to the parents when the child gets rotten P, my parents do the same with my daughter, she is almost 2 and my poor daughter already knows what candy is.
    jayleegirl

Answer by jayleegirl at 11:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh are you not the mother of this boy? Its up to you where you son goes. Unless the court says you have to let him go and this situation bothers you, then DONT let your son spend the night there lol..........thats pretty simple :).
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:46 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Get used to it my daughter is 5 and her grandparents still let her do anything she wants. It doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't hurt her. I think as long as he's not staying up like that every night, every once and a while at his grandmothers should be ok. My mama tells me she earned the right to spoil my daughter cause she had to put up with me.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:46 PM on May. 30, 2009

• When my sons at his grangma's sometimes he thinks oh, grandma let's me do this and that and have this and that. Or she'll buy him stuff knoing he's been bad in school all week. I told her no more toys and I don't let him eat in the livingroom and drink this or that. My son was acting like he didn't have to listen to me when I was at her house and I told him hey I'm the boss weither your staying the night or not and my dad and brother say the same thing. Your the boss, and what he is doing at grandmas house is making him act the same at ur house.
    Anonymous

• My mother pulls the same crap with my daughters. I am pretty routine with my girls, they take a bath at the same time, they go to bed at the same time.....its not just for my sake. My girls function best on a routine. My mother has to have control over everything when the girls at her house, I have told her several times about certain things and she ignores me. She will nod her head like she understands and then does exactly the opposite just to spite me. I stopped asking her to watch the girls for me at all. Then we moved away so I dont have to worry about it now.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 11:28 PM on May. 30, 2009