Why even bother to answer?

I saw a ? the other day that asked which do you like best, diet coke or diet pepsi? Someone replied, neither that stuff isn't poison, I would rather drink water. OK so fine drink water if that's what you like, but the question asked which one you liked not do you like. So why even bother to answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She asked a SPECIFIC question: which one do you like best: Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. Real simple. If you don't like either, then don't answer the question!! God, is it really that difficult? Just like moms who use cloth diapers who answer question regarding disposable diapers. Or a formula mom asking about the best brand of bottle, and some smug ass breastfeeding mom responding, "I don't use bottles. I feed my baby with my breasts". What's the point? To toot your own horn...THAT'S the point. To make someone feel bad about their choices. Maybe they ought to get over themselves. And grow up.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:54 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Because they wanted to state their opinion just like you did about them answering the question.

Anonymous

• some people have to let everyone that they are better than us people who drink caffine. They need to show off that they only drink water, not like us trashy people who drink cokes, although I only drink iced tea.
    Anonymous

• LOL i guarentee you they drink 15 cups of "decaf" coffee in the morning though
    Anonymous

• She wanted to point out how much better she is as a person.
    Anonymous

• It's the "I'm a better person than you" syndrome. They feel so superior that they need to flaunt their superiority to everyone. It's very childish. I bet they teach their children to have that very same attitude...lucky kid(s)... :-(
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:59 PM on May. 30, 2009

• It's almost like some people give themselves quotas. They just have to answer so many questions whether they add anything to the post or not.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:00 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Everyone has an opinion and if you dodn't want to hear that answer, why did you ask the question???? I mean...lets just be reasonable here,OK?
    Anonymous

• Who cares? I would answer that question the same way. We don't drink soda, we drink water. And I drink lots of coffee (reg. not decaf). Get over yourself.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 10:42 PM on May. 30, 2009