Do you think that it is nasty for a mom to walk around her young kids naked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on May. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Um, no. I think it's nasty to be such a dirty minded pervert that a mom being unclothed in front of her young child is somehow sexual.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 9:50 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I think that when they are little (like, from NB-maybe 2 or 3 years) it is okay...but it is different depending on if you have a boy or girl. My mom never flaunted herself in front of me, but I saw her naked...but when you have a son, once he is at least 3, I think you should cover up...but that is just my personal opinion. To each HER own!
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 9:50 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Depends on the age. I think it would be inappropriate to walk around your kids when they reach a certain age.
    Anonymous

• yes i do i would never walk around the house in front of my husband lol that is just wrong lol jk
    Anonymous

• i think it depends on the age, especially if the child feels uncomfortable. I mean I couldnt imagine as a teenager seeing my mom walk around naked. even if it was just her and I I would be embarrased lmao. my son is 13 m/o and SO and I are nude in front of him all the time, and we let him run around nude sometimes to air out his tush. nothing wrong with a naked body!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:59 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No I don't but like others said, there is an age where it becomes inappropriate. What that age is probably depends on the kid.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:03 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Why would it be nasty?
    Marsella

Answer by Marsella at 10:08 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My son is 2, and I stopped showering with him when he wanted to know what "those" were. (In reference to breasts) But he'll occasionally see stuff when I'm changing or going to the bathroom. Not NAKED, but glimpses. Meh. It's not weird till they think it is!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:09 PM on May. 30, 2009

• My kids (15mon & 2 1/2) have seen me naked, like after a shower or while I'm changing. But I don't actually just walk around my house in the nude. I do agree it does become inappropriate as a child gets older. As my son is getting older, I plan to watch myself more to make sure I do not change in front of him.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 10:10 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No. When it becomes uncomfortable, then stop. It's not sexual. We don't just sit around naked. We don't cook or eat meals naked.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:26 PM on May. 30, 2009