Should I trust him?

I am 4 and a half months pregnant. The father, we weren't really getting along around my 2-3 months but a few weekends ago, we just text argued (I know, stupid, right) THE ENTIRE WEEKEND saying all types of horrible evil things to each other that I know neither of us really meant. He got really pissed off and stopped claiming the baby for a a goo twenty mins because I being a complete asshole told him I was going to go have sex with someone else. (We don't have sex, I don't even see him) So than the argument wound down, I just left it as I was done and hope he grew up. He left it as he was gonna be there for his kid..... So, two days later, he remembers I had a doc appt (he forgot the last one), and tells me he wants me to move down ATL with him. And lately he's been acting really... different. He's really pressed for the ultrasound so he can start buyin baby clothes. :) ... But I'm still wary as to trusting him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't understand.
    Anonymous

• me neither.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• You lost me too... what are you asking?
    The two of you, not just him need to grow up... threatening to go sleep with someone else is really stupid period but especially while you're pregnant.
    Are you wondering why he's wanting to go buy clothes? Consider yourself lucky if he is... most men think the clothes and stuff are going to magically appear and the baby is going to come with diapers, creams, meds and all of the fixins.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• He might be pressing for that ultrasound too so he can get a confirmation on the due date or date of conception since you did threaten to sleep with someone else, maybe he thinks when you got mad before that you did and wallah, a baby
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:07 PM on May. 30, 2009

• UHH.. bad vibe.. his agenda seems off slightly.. or maybe your post wasn't clear. For a man to flip and be SO interested all of the sudden throws up red flags to me.. especially when you haven't really given him motivation for the sudden switch.. no offense to you but I would be on alert.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:12 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Trust him and forgive him. Turn to God and he will help you. God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:36 PM on May. 30, 2009

• trust him to do what? Step up to the plate, be a man and be responsible for his child? Yeah, I think folks are innocent until proven guilty here in America. Let the man have a chance. You can always move home if you are not happy. You might push for marriage if you want him to really be responsible.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 PM on May. 30, 2009