Who Else Gets "annoyed" shortly before their dot starts??

I'm ready to pull my hair out. LOL I'm hiding out here until the garlic bread and spaghetti noodles are done which is about ten minutes or so. Kids are screaming, tv is blaring, I was folding laundry as the game on tv tonight is boring and i think orlando has this one(it's fixed LOL)...anyway, my SO decides to tell me how to cook dinner this evening which I REALLLLLLY don't need him doing that on this particular day and hour. So I went upstairs, took a shower to try to get my hormones in check and I'm telling you if it wasn't for the internet I probably would be bald from pulling my hair out LOL

Anyone else know the feeling?? what do you do on "these days" before THE dot day?

Timer on the bread is done....one more to go.......

CinderAmethyst

Asked by CinderAmethyst at 9:59 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me! Me! Me! Mine starts this Thursday. My poor kids. I was really good 2 days ago, let them bicker and all. Then yesterday, ahhhh, all bets off. And today. Why oh why did I say my kids aren't the type to act out when dad is deployed? I should wash my own mouth out with soap! I'm grumpy. Then I'm lovey. Then I'm grumpy. I confuse myself sometimes!!
    What dinner good? I bet your hubby loved it just how you made it! Mine gave up on telling me how to cook something. He'd rather that he didn't have to cook it himself!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:03 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Oh...and the icing on the cake i only made one loaf of garlic bread when i was suppose to make two. sure i'll hear about that one. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:01 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Today all is good in the world but 10 days ago I actually told DH is breathing was annoying me then DS (16) sighed oh great she has pms!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:06 PM on May. 30, 2009

• LOL. I told him he could finish cooking it. Then i took the laundry up. Where is dad deployed? My son use to act up too when my ex would go out in the field. He was just 2 at the time. I know the feeling.

I'm just going batty cause everyone is so loud! LOL eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! time to find a good book, some chocolate and a closet somewhere to hide in.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:07 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Ha! I just need a ginormous strawberry margarita. Then the noise won't bother me, cause I'll be much louder!!
    He's in Afghanistan. He's not been gone long, under 2 months. BUT it that time: Ab and JH had strep, one at a time. JM was hit at school several times by a kid much bigger then him. JH was knocked down and landed on his knee, he's still limping. I hurt my foot pretty badly. Had to just have the car fixed, and if hubby was home he could have done it in an few hours. I'm switching JM from concerta to strattera, to hopefully help with anxiety. He is still basically an unmedicated child. Very uncontrollable. What famous person said kids don't need ADHD medication? Maybe he should live here for a week to observe a very much ADHD boy about to go through puberty. It's one thing after another. Damn it, I need that margarita!! LOL.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:13 PM on May. 30, 2009

• LOL I am having one of them nights we took 10 kids to the park and DQ today I was running in the house for the tylenol and than about 15 min ago I thought my 3yr old was sleeping and I just got on PC and she comes down the hallway with BOO BOO all over her body she decided to go and finger paint her self OMG it was grose so she is back in bed and the tub in soaking in bleach waiting on me to finish cleaning it up ( it can wait for about 15 min ) and I still have to do dishes they might with until morning lol

Anonymous

• I'm loving these answers i'm laughing here. OMgosh!!! Keep 'em coming ladies...i'll be back after dinner.

I want a strawberry margarita too. We are baking chocolate cupcakes later and then I have two bottles of smirnoff ice in the fridge which I just might open one later. :) I'll trade you three cupcakes for one margarita! :)

thanks so much for making me feel better! :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:18 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Actually I get really horny a couple of days before dot day, then I cranky, but I have fms so it doesn't help!
    Anonymous

• Before their DOT starts? LOL. Now that's something I have NEVER heard. DOT? I am assuming that is your period? Yikes......
    Anonymous

• DOT is much better then FLOOD! I'm sure this one will be a doozie. Last one was all of a day. Kinda scared me. Now I'm dreading this one, I don't think it's gonna be a simple dot!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:35 PM on May. 30, 2009