This is Great NEWS what do you think?

Did you know that God and Jesus love you? They are waiting for you to reach out to them. There is no hurry, they wait for when you are ready. Best of all they forgive ALL sins. You no longer have to live in shame or regret. All of your problems can be worked out. Nothing is impossible with God. You have questions and he has answers. All you have to do is make the first step. Reach out with your heart, and mind. It is not too late. I look forward to seeing you on judgment day!God's speed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• um. okay.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:14 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Guess it is good news if you believe, I do not.

I do not live a life of shame or regret and any problems I have a face head on.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:16 PM on May. 30, 2009

• : ) good news indeed. Much appreciated. Thank you.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:21 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I believe and im saved only my God's Grace... Thank you GOd .. this is great news and i wish you didnt post this anon i would love to know who loves the Lord this much :) Its great... GOd is good and Jesus is about to come soon lets get saved why we still have time... God bless you my sister in Christ... Thanks for posting this
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:21 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I would have to agree this is the best news in the world! God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:41 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Did you know that God and Jesus love you?  They don't exist!

They are waiting for you to reach out to them. There is no hurry.  That's good because it is never going to happen!

Best of all they forgive ALL sins.  I don't sin!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:42 PM on May. 30, 2009

• You no longer have to live in shame or regret.  I don't live in shame or have any regrets.

All of your problems can be worked out.  That's true, and all problems can be worked out without god.

Nothing is impossible with God.  Everything is possible without god!

All you have to do is make the first step. Reach out with your heart, and mind. It is not too late. I look forward to seeing you on judgment day!God's speed.   BITE ME!

beeky

• reach out, means if you dont you are unrepentive so your heart condition is bad and jesus knows that,
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:42 PM on May. 30, 2009

• That IS great news! God bless you, too!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:46 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Romans 3:23 all have fallen short of the glory of God- to beeky
    Is that short for Rebekah cause that is a Bible name.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:05 PM on May. 30, 2009