who all is going to church tomorrow?

If so what kind of church you go too? :)

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:26 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I go to a Calvary Chapel : ) and yes I am going to church tomorrow. Actually I am going twice!!! I sit in service in the morning, and then tomorrow night I teach the High School girls Bible study.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:37 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I go to church every Sunday unless I am sick or my kids are. I go to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:29 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No, we do not go to church but we are looking at taking the kids to a UU church to start exposing them to other faiths.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:29 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I was planning on it, but it seems we have a couple of guests dropping by so that might be more difficult. I go to a UU church (www.uua.org) and we really love it.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 10:30 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I grew up attending Holy Temple Church of God In Christ {holiness} church. But I'm going fishing tomorrow.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:32 PM on May. 30, 2009

• ME
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:37 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No, I really want to. I can't get my DH to go. I know I could probably go without him, but I'm shy and I don't want to go by myself to somewhere I don't know anyone. If I was going to go though, I'd go to a Baptist one b/c that's what I was raised.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:38 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Meee! I am, I am!! Assembly of God (Pentecostal Christian church)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:42 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I'm going to a new church to see if I like it better than the one I go to. (Its closer to my home.) God bless
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:44 PM on May. 30, 2009

• me !
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 10:44 PM on May. 30, 2009