10 days late

I am 10 days late for my period. I have taken 4 pregnancy test and all have come back negative. My Fiance and I have been trying for 3 months. Im not sure if I should give up on the hpt or go to the doctor and get a test done and ultrasound just to be sure. I just feel pregnant and would really like to know. I'd be somewhere around 5 weeks. HELP!!

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 10:37 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I personally would call my doctor and get a blood test done. Cause if your not pregnant something else must be going on for you to not be getting your period. Good luck and I hope you get your bfp!
    TinaT80

Answer by TinaT80 at 10:49 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I would go ahead and make an appointment for a blood test. About the only other thing you can do is wait and retest, but I am sure you are dying to know! If you can get in early in the week you will know before the weekend! *Good Luck*
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:50 PM on May. 30, 2009