Pains that have come and gone for the last 24 hours...Just pelvic pressure from the baby?

I have been have cramp like pains in my lower, left pubic area. It's like right below my pubic bone. It comes and goes. When it comes it only last for about 5-10 seconds max and happens about every 15-30 minutes. It happens more often when I need to urinate or when I go to sit down.

It feels like a pain caused by pressure and my baby is laying more on my left side so I'm not terribly concerned about it but I thought I would check with some other mommies-2-be just to be on the safe side.

Is there any reason to be concerned or is it probably just the pelvic pressure I'm thinking it is?

Thank you sweet ladies in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ugh! It's actually a combination of your muscles down there stretching in prep for the baby/the loss of your mucous plug, the baby pressing on nerves, and the weight of the baby on your pubic region.
    I HATED it.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 10:43 PM on May. 30, 2009