is it wrong to feel disgusted by ur man...am pregnant and i just dont want him near me...why is that??????????

michelle0319

Asked by michelle0319 at 10:58 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IDK but im the same way...
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 11:00 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Your hormones are CRAZY right now and it's completely normally to be aggitated with everyone around you INCLUDING your man.

Talk to him about your feelings and about how it's not his fault and that it will pass. You hormones will begin to level out by the middle of your 2nd trimester and things will get better. You will still have mood swings but they will be less frequent and more managable.

Buy the book 51 Rules for Pregnant Men. It will help him understand what your going through and how to care for a pregnant wife.
    Anonymous

• I hope its normal because seriously I love my husband and we usually have a great sexlife but especially at the end of pregnancy I just want him to get away from me (unless he is rubbing my back....lol)
    robyncorrine

Answer by robyncorrine at 11:04 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I get like that too. I don't know why? It makes me feel bad. Maybe its a protection thing. Like how dogs don't let you get near them when they are pregnant sometimes. Not saying we are dogs but we are both animals. lol
    chickie85

Answer by chickie85 at 11:05 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I hated my BF more than anything while I was pregnant. Guess it's normal.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:29 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Dont feel bad. I m the same way there are some days that i want my husband around, but there are other days i just want him the hell away. So I guess its normal. Dont worry.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 11:52 PM on May. 30, 2009