Do you sometimes "punish" your SO by not having sex or putting him on the couch?

...or does that only happen on TV....

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 11:24 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• P.S.

If you are with a man that would step outside of your relationship because you didn't "give it up" the joke is on YOU! Bahahaha.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:21 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I never put him on the couch lol I wouldn't be able to sleep w/o him. No no sex for him means no sex for me. I just get on the computer and do my own thing till it blows over.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:26 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Punishing by witholding sex...

I would have to ask why the person needed THIS to be the punishment. After all, isn't the punishment supposed to fit the crime?

Hum??
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:26 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Do unto others as you would want them to do unto to you.
    ChristianNurse

Answer by ChristianNurse at 11:30 PM on May. 30, 2009

• You know how on TV sometimes the wife will put the husband on the couch or something, just wondering if any moms do this. Don't want to get all technical with it... ; {}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:31 PM on May. 30, 2009

• NO! DH is the bread winner and needs his sleep to do his job and put food on the table. So no I would never put him on the couch. if I am ever so made I can;t stand to sleep next to him I will leave the bed. As for with holding sex thats messed up! That why women get a bad name, cause they do mess up crap like that. With holding sex just causes more problems.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:35 PM on May. 30, 2009

• No I haven't ever done that. Does it work?
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 11:35 PM on May. 30, 2009

• We shall see.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:37 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I see that on TV, but not so much IRL. I can understand if you're arguing and he doesn't want to resolve things or reconnect emotionally, but then wants sex anyway, that saying "no, I'm still mad about this and want to talk it out" makes sense. But to be all passive-aggressive about it, not so much. Besides, it's more of a punishment for me than him! LOL I like being intimate more often than he does. I've never ever made him sleep on the couch either, that's not something I can see me doing. If I'm mad at him, I might keep him up all night arguing LOL but no, it's not my place to "punish" him like he's a pet. It's his bed too, and I'd be hurt beyond belief if he'd rather kick me out of it than resolve things with me.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:38 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I told my husband when he was in class that if he didnt get over a certin grade he cant have sex for a week. He passed every test with flying colors! LOL. But i never did that for being mad at him. And i never put him on the couch. If i was that mad i would go to the couch.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:40 PM on May. 30, 2009