Pain!!!!!

Ok so help me out. I had my period on the 13. My husband and I are TTC and today i started having really bad pain in my lower stomach. Today is saturday, so the only place open is the ER. I am wondering if i should go to the er or if i should wait til monday and see a dr. I was trying to look on the net to see why i might be having the pain, but i cant find anything. If i am pregnate I would be about two weeks along i dont know if i am or not. I would rate the pain at about 6 when i am laying down, 7 when i am moving/. Any ideas on what it might be or advice will help out.
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if it hurts soo bad that you want to cry then go to the ER but if you can take Tylenol and wait a while and lay down then i would just wait till monday you dont have to go some where special to find out your pregnant just go buy a test a the store!!
    Anonymous

• ummm... anon.... if her period was on the 13th then she would have just ovulated and conceived a few days ago. No test would pick it up. Want my guess as to what happened... it sounds like an ovarian cyst ruptured:( They tend to rupture during ovulation but not always, my last one didnt. They hurt so badly that the first time one burst, I thought my appendix had ruptured. The pain is HORRIBLE but only lasts for a few days. The benefit if this DID happen is that they make conception more difficult and so that could have prevented you from conceiving! I got pregnant twice the cycle after I had a cyst rupture:) The ER is a good place to go or you could wait til Monday if you have pain meds (stronger than ibuprofen like vicodin) at home. Your OBGYN should be able to feel your ovaries and see if they feel like you might have cysts (They will be bigger than normal) but there is no def. test to see if one has burst
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:53 AM on May. 31, 2009