I keep on getting these cramping feelings and then they go away after 2 or 3 secs. what is going on and im 6 months prego and i keep on getting this little pressure feeling down by my pelvic area. what is gonna on.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 11:43 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep those are deff BH contractions and the tightening in the pelvic region is your uterus tightening and loosening up! Im 9 months and have that going on I jus found out my last doc app cause I figured it was jus my lil one pinching a nerve!!!!
    glowbs2010

Answer by glowbs2010 at 4:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Sounds like braxton hicks to me
    Anonymous

• It's probably a combo of round ligament pain and braxton hicks, get used to it, they only happen more the further along you are! Don't worry, it's nothing to be concerned about. Sometimes a nice warm bath is great for it, it takes your body wight off of your tummy. I spent lots of time in the tub!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:47 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Yea sounds like braxton hicks to me
    peaches330

Answer by peaches330 at 12:27 AM on May. 31, 2009