hi, im 21 and think i might be pregnant again i have a 28day reg cylce last period was 10may.i was just wondering if u could give me some advice to weather these are all pregnancy simptoms or if they might be pointing to something else wrong with me. thanks for taking the time to read my question

last period 10may.i have been feeling light headed since 25th. i usually dont sleep well i suffer with ensomeia but since the 26th may fatige has hit me really hard. i get up in the middle of the night to pee from the 27th (never had to do that before). i have a dull lower back pain that started around the 27thmay.ive had random attacks of pins and needles in im feet, legs and bum. my lower tum has been constantly what feels like a tightness or firmness. im not sure when that started, i have had really BAD PMS since 26 of may aswell oh and when i went to a BBQ last night my partner made my fav dessert but as soon as i had a bite i felt like i wanted to gag. i also ate 2 as much food.im due for my peirod on 6 june i did a pregnancy pee stick test on the 27th may and it came back neg im sure i did it to early.

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 11:45 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible but I guess you can't really say for certain until you get a + test. Do you know when you ovulated? My LMP is the same and my period is due the 7th so we're pretty much cycle buddies and I'm only 8dpo today so yea it's still really early for symptoms and for a + test. I think a few days ago is a bit too early for you to really be feeling pregnancy symptoms unless you ovulate really early because implantation doesn't usually take place until 7-10 dpo (sometimes earlier & sometimes later though) and true symptoms usually don't show up til then. But maybe you O'd early? I'm going to start testing every other day tomorrow at 9dpo.
    peaches330

Answer by peaches330 at 12:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• im not sure when i O this month usually around day 12-14. being pregnant didnt even acure to me until last night. i thought i was coming down with something
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 12:30 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i went to the doc today i found out i have a UTI, he also suspects i might pg but said to come back next week if my ps are not not here. he felt my lower tum n pubic bone and said it diff feels firm, he said it may only be because of the UTI but also said becuase we have been active 1-2 times every sec day from 3days into my cylce that it is highly likely that i would have consived
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009