Polyamory Anyone? PIOG

I know it's totally taboo but I was wondering if anyone else has ever been or is currently in a Polyamorous relationship. I was for a while and it was a great experience but we went our separate ways. Also my husband and I are open to one if we find someone we both love...

paganmom05

Asked by paganmom05 at 11:45 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• no thanks :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:47 PM on May. 30, 2009

• I've kinda been involved in one...it was an interent thing and we were planning for me and my son to join the relationship. I live in Arkansas and they live in Pennsylvania..it just didn't work out..Honestly, it was one of the most loving relationship i've ever been in. I think there great and wish I could find one again.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:47 PM on May. 30, 2009

• Im just wayyyy to jealous!! And when it comes to sex I get all nasty feeling thinking about having sex with another man besides DH... But not against it for others, I think its interesting but I know I couldnt handle it...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:18 AM on May. 31, 2009