hi, im 21 and think i might be pregnant again i have a 28day reg cylce last period was 10may.i was just wondering if u could give me some advice to weather these are all pregnancy simptoms or if they might be pointing to something else wrong with me. thanks for taking the time to read my question

last period 10may.i have been feeling light headed since 25th. i usually dont sleep well i suffer with ensomeia but since the 26th may fatige has hit me really hard. i get up in the middle of the night to pee from the 27th (never had to do that before). i have a dull lower back pain that started around the 27thmay.ive had random attacks of pins and needles in im feet, legs and bum. my lower tum has been constantly what feels like a tightness or firmness. im not sure when that started, i have had really BAD PMS since 26 of may aswell oh and when i went to a BBQ last night my partner made my fav dessert but as soon as i had a bite i felt like i wanted to gag. i also ate 2 as much food.im due for my peirod on 6 june i did a pregnancy pee stick test on the 27th may and it came back neg im sure i did it to early.

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 11:49 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can get a test that can tell you 5 days before your missed peroid.
    Anonymous

• Even though test say they CAN detect the pregnancy hormone as early as 5 days they are only slightly affective at that point (I think its only like 5 percent affective) If you started on the 10th, they you wouldnt have ovulated til the 24th or so (which is when you would have conceived) so no... I dont think you would be showing symptoms this early and there is no way a pregnancy test could pick it up. A blood test wouldnt even pick it up at this point. Your symptoms actually sound like a bladder infection to me. I would go to the doctor tomorrow if it doesnt improve. The main reasons I am thinking that is because the firmness you feel (it could be pressure from your bladder) and the dull ache in your back (that is where your kidneys are)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:40 AM on May. 31, 2009

• what about UTI? does it burn when you pee?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:29 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Yeah this seems like something else besides a pregnancy! Bc if your period isnt due til the 6th (and if you are pregnant) there is no way that you would have to pee a lot more than usual cause nothing is there to press on your bladder yet! call a doc jus to see whats up!
    glowbs2010

Answer by glowbs2010 at 3:48 AM on May. 31, 2009

• na it doesnt hurt when i pee, but i will go to the doc tomorrow and let u guys no, ill get my kidneys checked to. thanks for ur help, if u think of anything else please post on here thanks
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 3:53 AM on May. 31, 2009

• thanks for ur help ladies, i went to the doc and found out it was a ITU the doc said that i must if had it for atleast a month for it to get this bad but doesnt understand why it didnt hurt when i pee, he has given me medsbut wants me to go bak next week for a pg test after im due, he gave me meds that dont harm a baby as much as others aswell just incase.
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009