Do you give birth to a baby or do you give birth to a fetus? The question is who values a child more? I think thoughts??

Prochoice is it a baby or a fetus you gave birth too? what other play on words do you use???choice?lol really hmm???

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:53 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• A baby no matter what stage. In God's eyes He sees a human life form , baby whom He fearfully and wonderfully made.
    end of story :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:15 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Why do you care?
    Anonymous

• Do you really want to know? Or are you just trying to get a point across amongst those words and random punctuation marks?

If you could translate this into a question that people can understand, I'd be more than glad to answer you at length.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:03 AM on May. 31, 2009

• umm I prefer not to stick my head in the mud
    go to abort73.com and learn more...
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:05 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I use medical terms until my children are breathing air. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but guessing probably not. Play on words? No. Medical terms are more valuable to me than religious terms.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:05 AM on May. 31, 2009

• No forget it, I'll answer it as is:
    I give birth to a baby.
    Pagans value a child more.
    No, you don't.
    Other play on words that I use... do you mean doublespeak? Or something like that? Because there were no play-on words in that question.
    Choice: yes, please.
    LOL Yes, really.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Well, in Octomoms case it was neither, it was a litter of puppies!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Technically, it's a fetus til it's born. I see it as a fetus until the pregnant woman decides otherwise. In my 1st trimester (when I was worried about the chance of miscarriage), it was an embryo. During the rest of my pregnancy, she was my mexican jumping bean. When she was born, she was my piggy. When she started walking, she became my monster. I don't think my words or nicknames for my child really make a point for you.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i mean lets call abortion what it is getting rid of a baby by aborting it.A B A b Y NOT A fetus, a little helpless baby that would have cooed and rolled on the floor laughing How can u ask me why I care it is a BABY!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:09 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Muslims are pro-life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 31, 2009