Only one day of EWCM?

Is this common? I seem to have only had one day of EWCM this cycle, and I expected at least two if not three. What might be affecting this? I'm only 32, and I know I'm not as fertile as I would have been ten years ago, but it still seems a bit young for that big a drop-off in the window of fertility.

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 11:58 PM on May. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• do you notice it when it comes out or do you reach in and pull it out? one time i had a doc appt for a pap and apparently i had EWCM up by my cervix but i never saw any that month....i usually only swipe the outside of my hoohaw before using the restroom...so just because you dont see it doesnt mean its not there>GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:21 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I do internal checks, so I'm pretty sure.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:02 PM on May. 31, 2009