Fruit!

I've been having a difficult time getting my fruit intake. I'm pretty good with all the other areas, but fruit never keeps long in our house. Do any other moms & moms-to-be have helpful hints to getting your fruit intake? I was thinking of buying V8 Splash (the fruit & veggie one) but I've never even tried it, is it good or does it taste like regular V8? Just looking for some helpful tips...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 12:13 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Okay I went to the convenience store & bought the Tropical Blend, the Strawberry Kiwi, & the Berry Blend. All taste amazing! Doesn't taste at all like I'm getting all my fruit & veggies, which is nice LOL. Thank you all for your input!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

• thats what i was thinking was the V8 i used to give it to my son because he didnt like his vegies but it is good it taste like juice but is thick like regular V8 if you have trouble with certain textures then i would not get it but if i was you i would just buy natural juice or something that has 100% fruit juice that can help!! good luck
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 12:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Yeah I'm thinking juice is going to be my best bet...I'm gonna try the small bottle of V8 Splash to see if I like it before I get the larger bottle. Thanks =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:20 AM on May. 31, 2009

• its good !!
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 12:58 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I like it!
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 7:24 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i love V8 splash berry blend.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 1:22 PM on May. 31, 2009