Is it ok???

We are trying to conceive today was my ovulation day...we are going to an amusement park in 2 days is it ok to ride roller coasters? I know weird question. Will it cause a problem implanting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If the egg hasn't implanted, it won't. But if it HAS...then it can. I'd just stay off the roller coasters.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:26 AM on May. 31, 2009

• ride the rollercoaster! it will be completely fine. i run/jog work out and go dirt bike riding and i could possibly be preggers right now as well...your body will give u the signal when to stop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I know someone who was 2 months prego (I believe) and went on a ton of roller coasters and she was fine.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 11:25 AM on May. 31, 2009