I just smoked weed...

For the first time...and had a GNARLY paranoid attack. This happened to anyone? Where they think they are dying or falling into the ground? It felt like nothing was real and i was living a dream. Really crazy. Am i the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No you are not alone. Weed can do that to a person along with halucinations. That happened to me back in highschool when i smoked at lunch break. Boy was that a learning lesson! It really only happens when you get super high like from smoking off of a bong or smoking when you rarely smoke like you did. Many stoners have the tendency to smoke too fast.So if you smoke with other people you really can't go as fast as them. You have to take it slow if you haven't done it for a while. Really if you rarely smoke, one hit should be pleanty!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:01 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Of course. some people have that reaction the first time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 31, 2009

• NOPE! The first time I did it I thought my throat was closing up cuz of cotton mouth. AND, lol, I saw my hair out of the corner of my eye and was like, "OMG! MY HAIR IS SO BLONDE!" lol your fine sweety if you dont like it eat something it will go away QUICK! GL
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:49 AM on May. 31, 2009

• hahahahahahahahaha YES THAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND I THOUGHT SHE WAS ACTUALLY DYING!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Did you actually die?
    Are you getting more paranoid now?
    ahhhh careful! After effects are "gnarly".
    Youre going to kill yourself pretty soon. aahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 31, 2009

• sounds like you smoked salvia, not weed. i'm not saying i'm right but i've heard a lot of people say the same thing. on the other hand i know many people that can't smoke weed because it makes them very paranoid, sometimes to the point of having panic attacks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Let me know how that works out for you sweetie.

Your baby in the other room is probably crying and you dont even notice because you are so baked. sheesh
    Anonymous

• Honestly if she acually died would she be typing this question? fucking idiot! and nobody likes a smart ass
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:52 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Ya the first time i did, i had a panic attack too. The second time as well. Now i cant do it at all because im afraid of what might happen.......but i heard that that just happens the first few times. But im not willing to take the chance. TOo scary for me. Just tell yourself, "no one has ever died while having a panic attack". Worked for me :) good luck.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:54 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i tried it once and got paranoid...i thought i was gonna swallow my tongue cause it felt huge...then i was asking my friends if i could eat something to make it go away...you know, like you can when you drink to sober up..they all thought it was so funny and that i was just so high, but i was freaking out..(i was a pot virgin) anyway, ive never done it since then!!! Im such a dork
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 12:57 AM on May. 31, 2009