If it is okay to kill a (fetus )up to 9 months ,and it is!!!!Unless the person is not the mother like Lacy Peters baby baby was a victim of a crime but other babies are just donated tissues? Why does age matter so much to pro-choicers??

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:51 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

John 16:21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

These and others say it all for me.I will never believe the Lord thinks abortion is all fine and well.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:32 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Lady, your views on the evil pro-choicers aren't gonna change. So stop bothering people with reposting questions you don't want the answer to. Unless you have a real mind changing argument, I suggest you get friends who think like you so you can have someone to complain to.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:58 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Wow I get back in from a shopping day with my girlfriends and wow just WOW. Come on 2mothershelpers, this type of bickering is not going to change anyones POV. Really, go make a nice cup of tea and phone a friend.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:03 AM on May. 31, 2009

• ditto
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:04 AM on May. 31, 2009

• oh i thought age was just a number unless you are not out of the birth canal with a social security card with a name your mom picked out on CAFE MOM, THIS MAKES ALLLLLLL THE difference!come on folks!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:07 AM on May. 31, 2009

• oh u have to be ALLLLL THE WAY OUT-PARTIAL BIRTH STILL FETUS?????
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:09 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh kayeee 2mothershelpers, LOL. Yea lets try that nice up of chamomile tea shall we.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:10 AM on May. 31, 2009

• You are being a MORON!!! It is not legal or okay to abort a nine month fetus in the US! Just because it happens doesn't make it okay. Why don't you find a Pro Life group and dump all this religious judgmental political vomit on them and keep it out of here. I think you have some issues you need to deal with. You aren't gonna change anyone here, you just piss them off and look really stupid while you do it. Go take a midol, and adopt a baby from Africa like Angelina.....stop bitching about what you can't control and do something about what you can!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 31, 2009

• 2mothershelpers, you're right. Your caps locked letter and exclamation marks all over the place have truly changed me. Let me get my microphone. I'll go outside and yell "ABORTION IS MURDER! PRO CHOICE IS EVIL!" because you're just that damn convincing. God fucking bless you for being so good at this.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 1:13 AM on May. 31, 2009

• LOL, jus1jess
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:18 AM on May. 31, 2009