A little help..embarrassed.

Okay so I'm embarrassed to ask this, that's why it's anonymous. So for the past few days my vagina has been itchy, only the outer lips, and like now the skin is starting to peel and be raw and I even have like cuts. Anybody know what this is or gone through it? And if so what to use to help it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• It could also be a yeast infection. A friend once explained a yeast infection this way: If you feel like taking a bike and removing the seat and sitting down, that is a yeast infection. LOL! Try getting an OTC yeast infection medication and apply it internally as well as externally. See if that don't make you feel better. If not, I would see a Dr.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:31 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I don't know what it is. It sounds like maybe you are having an allergic reaction to something. You should go to the doctor though. Good luck.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 1:19 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Well, that happened to me after I used latex condoms. Do you use those? That is how I found out I was allergic to them. Hope I helped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 31, 2009

• OP here and no anon, DF and I don't use condoms so that's out. And even when we did, they never bothered me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Too much sex in a short period of time. Allergy to condoms. An infection or allergy to soap, laundry soap or even pads or tampons. I would go to the doc ASAP.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:27 AM on May. 31, 2009