This is my first pregnancy and Im two days till my due date, I feel like ive been having period cramps ALL DAY. Me and my boyfriend also had sex && blood started to leak, barley stopped now its just pink. Whats going on is this baby going to come out or what???

kuuipo808

Asked by kuuipo808 at 1:25 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup, pack your bag little momma, you're going to have a baby!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:27 AM on May. 31, 2009

• If you are leaking fluid you may have a small break in you water sack. That is what happened with my first child. By bag had a leak...lots of cramping...pink in color. I would go to the doctor and have them check if it is amniotic fluid. even though my bag broke partially, i still had to have pitosin (spelled wrong sorry) to keep that labor moving.

You don't want to wait too long if the bag has a leak. it could cause infection.

Good luck mama!!!
    corid

Answer by corid at 1:28 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I agree with Corid. I would call your OBGYN or go to the ER to see if you sack has a tear. It is not always like in the movies were your standing there and the gush lol sometimes a sack will have a small tear that leaks out the fluid. The baby needs that fluid or needs to be born without so it is worth checking it out. That said CONGRADULATIONS MAMA!!!!!!!! Soon your life as it exists today will be a faint memory and you will have the joy that makes everyday the best!! Best of luck to you :)

Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 2:37 AM on May. 31, 2009

• They always say that the baby should be out within 24 hours of your water breaking cause like corid said you are more likely to get an infection so I would go to the ER right away. Also, Congrats there is nothing like seeing your baby for the first time. Good Luck
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 3:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Yeah deff call your doc cause whenever you start spotting there is a deff possiblity of the baby coming especially so close to your due date!!!
    glowbs2010

Answer by glowbs2010 at 3:44 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Hey just wanted to know if you are a Mom yet??? Hope everything went well!
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 12:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009