I smoke crack every day, I'm a prostitute, and I'm pregnant by my father, should I get an abortion?

No because that crazy loon on the abortion trip tonight might come after me......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keep that baby! Webbed feet and hands will help him swim like Michael Phelps!! ChaChing you dont have to hook no more!!!
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• ha ha no you should absolutely keep that "baby" because you will be a terrible parent and prolly beat it and it will have a terrible life and it will all be wonderful!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 31, 2009

• If you wait the entire 9 months she will really come and get you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Get a life.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:49 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Okay, stupid toriandgrace is telling someone to get a life, when she's up at 2 in the morning screwing around on the net just like the rest of us....whatever...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i know what I STAND FOR!!!!!! life- not matter what the situatoin. we hope we have helped you sisters- plerasel keep us in your praydrx.. is sr. boneventure still around? i love her- tel l her 1979 Leslee, said hello-very much for

HUH? I am lost where was this going on at and is she drunk? lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on May. 31, 2009

• YOU ARE BORED,OUT OF ANSWERS??
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:55 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Ha! I knew that dummy would bite sometime!!!! Ha, she hooked way too easy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 31, 2009

• There is more to life than the East coast. It's actually not even 11pm and my husband is deployed and child is sleeping. I actually have a life, interestingly enough.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:59 AM on May. 31, 2009

• So does it include being bitchy and whiny on cafe mom toriandgrace? Um I was born in NY and I'm pretty sure it's 2 in the morning there....sorry to knock you off your cushy little pedistool you are on around here....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 31, 2009