What's the cutest thing your kids ever said?

My daughter just made me laugh so I thought I'd ask. She's 4, and my son's friend is going around hitting one of those "punching ball" balloon things. She just yelled at him and said "I have neighbors you know! You need to be quiet!" in her most serious voice. It was cute.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:41 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awe thats adorable. My little boy is five and we just took a plane ride and he was looking through the safety cards and watching the ladies do their lil think and I said "Trent what happened if we crash into the water" and he was so serious he said " We drowned, well I drowned you can swim and die"
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 1:43 AM on May. 31, 2009

• thats so cute! I babysit a little boy that is almost 3 and Im pregnant. Yesterday he said "Alysia, your a cutie pie!" and he keeps putting his hand on my tummy saying "my girlfriend" and kissing it! I just about melt every time.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:47 AM on May. 31, 2009