pinched nerve

So I have a pinched nerve in my back pretty close to my spine an the weight from my growing belly is making this very difficult to breath through like I normally do... have any of you ever had this? what did you possibly do to get through it? Im thinking of bringing up physical therapy at my next appt. to see if helps I wonder if this would possibly be a waste? any advice is welcomed. thanks :) hope your all having a wonderful day/night!

akalei

Asked by akalei at 1:46 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I cant say that I have had a pinched nerve but I have scoliosis and it makes it very difficult to breath surprisingly.....I kno its not the same but for mine all I can do is use a heating pad...maybe that might help in your case too. It might relieve the stress off of the nerve and possibly release the swelling. But I would definetly bring it up to your doc and see what he thinks!
    glowbs2010

Answer by glowbs2010 at 3:42 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Are you sure it is actually a pinched nerve? When your baby drops it will be easier to breathe and its head won't be pressing on your spine, as much as your crotch. If it is up high still it is pressing on your lungs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 31, 2009