Do you ever worry ...

about bringing your kids up in a world like this? Or about bringing a child into a world like this? Have you ever thought about how no matter how hard you try to be the best parent you can be that some *sshole might blow up the earth, or any number of other human disaster might happen?
I still plan on having a baby because it's not like i'm not gonna carry on with my life. ...but seriously. Why does every thing have to be so corrupt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's scary yes, but there is still a lot of good in the world. I try to teach my kids right from wrong, and how to stay safe and that's about all you can do. Teach them safety, and just give them lots of love and guidance.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• It is scary. Not to mention those teen years! Lordy to I dread the teen years, it's like their brains just switch to off.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:03 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes I do, and I will tell you this; worrying about things beyond my control made me end up in the hospital with stress headaches. So I let go and let God.
    TrinaK1506

Answer by TrinaK1506 at 2:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• This is why the Lord tells us to "occupy until I come". He understands the world is messed up, but wants us to continue to live our normal lives....including having the children we want.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:22 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i agree wholeheartedly
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 3:20 PM on May. 31, 2009