Gigi?

...it bothered me you'd assume it wasnt reported.
My father is most certianly a registered SO. ...

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:34 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry Outstanding I was too busy stating my opinion in the Paying your bills late question. I just don't get how and why these men are allowed/not investigated/get away with doing this kind of thing. I guess we speak too soon when we don't have all the info. Sorry.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Does the clergy know? How did he become a priest?
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:36 AM on May. 31, 2009

• She probably thought you meant that you read it in her journal and just found out. That's sort of how it sounded.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:36 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes they know. ...He became a priest because he lied about exactly what happend. It's kind of a long story
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:37 AM on May. 31, 2009

• crazy stuff....well he'll get his in the end, I still say keep your moms things, she did give them to you.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:38 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Aw i see. No. I've always known he was a child molester.
    I just realized that my father was the love of my moms life. The things he did before he moleseted my sister. ...all the lies. everything. ...And yet, she still held onto those pictures, ...the love letters. ...She still loved the man she fell in love with. But hated the man she divorced. ...if that makes sense.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:39 AM on May. 31, 2009

• summerm. My mom didnt give them to me. She died unexpectedly, with no will and no executer or anything. ...
    outstandingLove

• ooooh, well I dunno then, Id keep them. She may have loved the memory of the man she first met, but Im wondering if she could stand to have him holding her most precious memories now.
    Ultimatly its up to you what you do with them.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 2:41 AM on May. 31, 2009

• By the way, I'm really sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose your mother, especially when it is very unexpected. Good luck deciding what to do with the stuff.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:43 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I think your right , she loved the man she once fell in love with , Not with the man he had become.
    I'd still send them and let him know some what of it. as for him getting his some day that is somthing that will be between him and his maker. But atleast you will know that you did what you thought was best with the things that was once his. Never know he might of liked who he was more than what he had become and it might give him some insight like I said on forgiveness towards himself. Never know what's in some ones shoes till you walked in them.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:48 AM on May. 31, 2009