My 20 month baby gir is acting when her step sis is coming over is this normal? and how can I fix this!?! help :(

My step daughter comes every other week end. She is going to be six years old and I know she loves her lil sis, but she doesnt really like playing with my 20 month old daughter.

JFersMaMa

Asked by JFersMaMa at 2:41 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm confused about what you are asking.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I am sorry I meant to say my daughter is acting up. She cries all the time for no reason when normally she is such a good baby.
    JFersMaMa

Answer by JFersMaMa at 3:17 AM on May. 31, 2009

• She is use to being your only child, so maybe just an adjustment, but don't give her the extra attention she is trying to get or you will just encourage it more.
    Anonymous

• girl..you know what i think abt that..i told u b4..you want jenni 2 have mannys attention and isa is only there 4 the wk end..so ur pushing jenni to be like that..no offense
    Anonymous