Justin Timberlake, lol!?

I was never a fan of his music only because it didn't fall under the type of music I listened to. I never really knew of him until the scandal of Britney Spears cheating on him. I first saw him on Black Snake Moan and thought he was good in the movie, then I have seen him on Saturday Night Live a few times and he is so cute and funny! I love a versatile person. I always thought he was just a boy band type of person! What do you think of Justin?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think he is freaking funny on SNL. I could give a crap less about his music and I don't think he is sexy at all.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:16 AM on May. 31, 2009

• lol, you are always watching the same thing as me!!!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• ohh and no, ive never liked him..i dont like how he thinks hes all hot and stuff..ive never thought he was cute, hot, handsome, sexy..nothing..and that song (that he just mentioned in the skit) lol, im bringing sexy back..like realllllllllly how huge of an ego must one have to sing a song like that!! uuugh makes me hate him even more!!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I've always thought he was sexy and cute, except for that stint of time when he had cornrows :/ Blech!

I think he's VERY hot, funny, and talented.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:09 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Well Alexis you dork! lol I think after Britney did him wrong his songwriters had him sing songs that were kind of like an F you to her. I only say this because he was really hurt by her and then he came back all over the place with his head held high. JMO, I am not up to speed in all of this but that's what I think.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:17 AM on May. 31, 2009