MY CHILDS FATHER IS JUST MY LITTLE HELPER!

I BRING MY SON TO WORK AT NIGHT WHILE MY HUSBAND SLEEPS AT HOME! THEN IN THE MORNING WHEN I GET OFF WORK, HE HAS TO GO TO WORK! THEN WHEN HE GETS OFF OF WORK IM UP AND OUT OF BED! HOW DO I GET HIM TO HELP ME WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY??? HE HELPS CHANGE DIAPERS, HE HELPS MAKE BOTTLES AND HE TRIES TO CALM OUR SON DOWN WHEN HE CRYS BUT OUR SON JUST WANTS ME ALL THE TIME! WHAT SHOULD I DO??? AM I ASKING TOO MUCH OF HIM??? DO ALL BABIES WANT THIER MOMS EVERYTIME THEY CRY??? WHEN DO I GET A BRAKE??? I HAVE TRIED TLKING TO HIM ABOUT IT BUT HE SAYS HE HELPS ME ALL THE TIME BUT I JUST DONT FEEL THAT WAY!!! HELP!!!!!!

KaydensMother

Asked by KaydensMother at 3:06 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What do you mean you bring the baby to work w/you at night? If your childs father is home sleeping and your working why isn't your child at home w/it's father. Yes you do ned more help and another thing you should not have to ask for it this man helped you make this child and he needs to step up to the plate and help you raise him. Oh no not all babys want there mommys when they cry my DD is a daddys girl big time.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• It does take two. I agree what do you mean you take the baby to work with you at night?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:21 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I feel your pain. My husband is the exact same way. everytime I bring it to his attention is just says he has my son all the time wich is not true at all. can't be when he's not with him most of the day. I wish I had something more to help you out but I need advice on this one myself. Good Luck hun.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 7:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• WELL I WORK IN A MY FAMILY OPERATED HOTEL, SO I HAVE A BABY BED AT WORK AND EVERYTHING SO THAT HE CAN COME UP HERE AND SLEEP AT NIGHT WHEN IM WORKING!

I AGREE THAT HE NEEDS TO HELP ME MORE BUT IDK HOW TO GET IT THRU TO HIM! I HAVE TRIED TLKING TO HIM BAOUT IT AND HE SAYS HE HELPS ME ALL THE TIME AND LIST OFF THINGS HE DOES LIKE CHANGING DIAPERS AND MAKING BOTTLES, BUT WHAT ABOUT WATCHING HIM EVERY NOW AND THEN AND PUTTING HIM TO SLEEP, FEEDING HIM, GIVING HIM A BATH...THESE ARE ALL THINGS I DO ON A DAILY BASES AND AFTER WE TLK ABOUT IT IT DOESNT CHANGE...

I DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS SOMETHING THAT ENDS OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE MY SON LOVES HIS DADDY AND MY HUSBAND LOVES MY SON, AND I LOVE THEM BOTH MORE THAN ANYTHING!

I JUST DONT KNOW... MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT!!!

IM SURE WHEN MY SON IS OLD ENOUGH THEN MY HUSBAND WILL START HELPING ME MORE!

THANX FOR THE ANSWERS GIRLS!!!
    KaydensMother

Answer by KaydensMother at 2:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2009