has anybody heard of the chinese lunar calendar gender predictor

it predicts the sex of your baby by your age and the month you concieve it has worked wit both my boys and practically everybody i kno its pretty crazy look it up and let me know if it worked for you

ilovemyboys21

Asked by ilovemyboys21 at 3:41 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It worked for EVERY one of my friends but OF COURSE it didn't work for me.... :( It said we were supposed to have a boy and I had all the signs of having a boy... but she wasn't :) during the ultrasound she flipped right over immediately.. the dr could even check anything else first... she spread her legs and showed off her stuff.... I heard girls heart rates are faster, they are shy when you wanna find out the sex, you carry them lower....that gender predicter... the way my mother carried.. everything was OPPOSITE and we were disappointed to begin with.... we LOVE our baby girl but we REALLY REALLY want a little boy!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:45 AM on May. 31, 2009

• and yes, I am a little bitter about this fact :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:46 AM on May. 31, 2009

• No but I HAVE HEARD OF A SONOGRAM!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on May. 31, 2009

• no it didnt work
    for either of my kids
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:59 AM on May. 31, 2009

• duh...anon...that obviously wasn't the question its right 78 percent of the time and worked for me and my sister
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• yes it truely works
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 4:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• awe im sorry lilmamma :( and anonymous 2:47 what was the point i wasn't asking for sarcasm that's why it's in the just for fun section it was a simple question about a gender predictor grow up
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 4:14 AM on May. 31, 2009

• those charts are for entertainment use only. they are not real. you have a 50/50 chance of havieing either a boy or girl. for some ppl, it coinsedentaly became true. sorry if i spelled that wrong..i just woke up not too long ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Yeah, it's just a coincidence. It didn't work for me. According to that chart and every other "gender predictor" I read I should have had a boy. I'm drowning in pink right now because I have a girl =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:19 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Sorry, but it doesn't work.
    It was coincidentally correct with my first child, but absolutely wrong with my other two children.
    It's just a game based on a 50/50 chance.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:33 PM on May. 31, 2009