I hope no one hates me....

Tonight has been one of the few nights that I just speak my mind. I guess it is because no one asked a funny question. I like to joke more then I like to dwell and give advice. I had one mom post a question with my name! and now I am a little upset with anons being rude and judgemental but I just want to know something.... Can someone ask something fun in Just for fun?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:52 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh good! i sometimes feel weird becuase everyone else is like " i don't have sex" and i'm like all i want is sex! he's been deployed for 11 months.... i need some good ol sex! or at least the jokes! lol i still have 4 months to go!

and I don't have you gigi! i didn't get into that whole conver so I don't know what happened but i saw the name post and from what i've seen you've never said anything hurtful.... i always like your answers!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:05 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I'll try to think of something... but imagine the backlash! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:53 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i've had my mind on sex ALLL DAYYYY!!! so i prob shouldn't ask anything... it'll get really freaky
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:56 AM on May. 31, 2009

• im sorry that happened noone should be "hurt" when asking the opinion of strangers
    i dont hate you lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:57 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I've had my mind on sex for 3 years! lol! and ToriandGrace I was defennding you even though I don't know who is upset because you are "perfect".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:58 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Thanks Mrs. Owen
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:04 AM on May. 31, 2009

• *i mean hate by the way.. not have...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• By accusing others of being rude and judgmental you are doing so yourself....you didn't know everything that was said before the "perfect statement". Did you ever stop to think maybe there was more to it? No, because you were so focused on what a "bitch" I was.f you like being happy and joking so much then quit! God forbid that someone not agree with everything someone says. I swear you aren't aloud to speak your mind here unless you are nice and friendly and your lips are glued to someones butt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on May. 31, 2009