Is there a TV show that you have actually seen EVERY episode of?

I am close, but not quite on a couple shows. I've seen all but a few of the current season's episodes of The Office and Scrubs and House. That's mostly because my hubby loves those shows and we own them on DVD. It's nice for when we move and have no cable yet.

Asked by toriandgrace at 3:58 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• house
    inplain sight
    law and order SVU
    addams family
    i dream of genie
    family guy
    lol i can actually usually place an spisode with just s tid bit of the words my husband thinks im a geek lol and well i am

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:01 AM on May. 31, 2009

• scrubs, that 70's show, king of queens... mad tv, two and a half men....... i dont' remember them all.. my name is earl, south park, it's always sunny in philidelphia (yes I know i spelt it wrong and no i don't know how to use the spell checker.)

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:02 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Rosanne, Fresh Prince, Full House(please don't tell anyone!), yeah it's me, your anon of the night! But now I have to stay anon because you know my secret!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on May. 31, 2009

• All but the newest season of Scrubs. I have seen all of the available Nip/Tuck, and every single Friends.

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:16 AM on May. 31, 2009

• yes! breaking bad, last season not current season as season is not over yet. addictive. o... BIG LOVE too! lol

Answer by BillyKraftsMom at 4:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh and Mash and Golden Girls. What? I hung out with my parents a lot as a kid.

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:21 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Bones, Charmed, Angel, Buffy, America's Next Top Model, Eureka, Primevil, Sanctuary, Heroes, The Big Bang Theory, and Bewitched

Answer by MawagaMom at 4:24 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Too many to name! Lately, any of the Law and Order series. I probably have them memorized by now!

Answer by marywilliams at 5:54 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh goodness. Um...let's see. Spongebob, True Blood (new season next month AHHH!), Arthur (lmao), Doug (lmao), America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, America's Best Dance Crew...I'm sure there are more. I'm such a nerd.

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Golden Girls, NCIS, Spongebob, Army WIves, Saved by the Bell

Answer by bren101283 at 6:53 AM on May. 31, 2009