What is the "craziest" thing you ever done for "love"?

these maybe the ways to show your love to the person..

jayzs

Asked by jayzs at 4:00 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If we're talking "love," I actually dated my ex when he was also dating a friend, then I lied to the girl and made up some guy to cover it up. It's probably the worst thing I've ever done, she eventually forgave me, but it ruined our friendship. I was a dumb high school girl, but still it was inexcusable.

If we're talking LOVE, I changed my major in college so that I could graduate a year early, marry my hubby and move across the country where I knew no one. Totally worth it though. : )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:07 AM on May. 31, 2009

• we came to our life changing decision of he's joining the army and I could either go with him or leave... mind you i'd been raped by some army men so the thought of it scared the crap out of me... but I decided that was in the past and went with him. Course a week later i was pregnant. Now i live on an army base away from all my friends and family... even my husband cuz he deployed. raising our baby girl... i'd say that's love... and i love doing this knowing he'll come home like he promised he would.
    HIS answer would be joining the army to support his wife and daughter and giving his wife a chance to stay home with the baby while he goes to a different country and gets... we'll say in harms way.....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:15 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Barf Tori! Why do you have to always be so perfect you make me sick! lol j/k!
    I used to pretend I would die if he didn't come over! He fell for it every time. I was so young and dumb.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:19 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I still get crap for this 6 years later, so I don't wanna hear it. But I declined what could have been a full ride to Harvard to stay close to my then boyfriend, now husband. He had a young son, and his ex wife was no where to be found, and I figured he and I were getting serious and this boy needed a mom somewhere. 6 1/2 years after we started dating, we are happier than I ever imagined two people could be, with an adjusting boy and our little girl. I wouldn't change it for anything.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:19 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Sneak out the window stay out all night sneak back in and get ready to go to school.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 10:52 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I had that jerks Kid. I'm currently angry at him
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2009