Is it just me or do you feel happy for your neighbors when they have a party?

My neighbors are having a party right now and the music is loud and the kids are screaming and YES it is 1:08 am but I welcome the noise and it deters crime. Does it get on your nerves when neighbors have a party?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:08 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Coincidentally, my next door neighbors had a graduation party last night. There were lights hanging around their fence and I could hear them playin around. I'm so jealous!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:50 AM on May. 31, 2009

• only when they drive and party. I do not have a garage.... i live right next to the mps who ALWAYS party and some mornings I come out to a car inches from mine... because someone drove drunk!!! Otherwise I don't care! Just as long as nobody drinks and drives and hits my car! On night the car that normally parks next to me was out there with a ripped off bumper and parked TOTALLY crooked!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I think it might, if it was loud enough to keep my daughter up. As long as my kid(s) could sleep, I wouldn't care. I'd rather hear their party than hear them fighting.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:12 AM on May. 31, 2009

• My son knocked out at 11pm and the music is loud but not too loud.We were not invited because the parents are new here and I haven't had the opportunity to get to know them. My son is friends with the boys that live there and he got to bounce in the bouncer for a good 4 hours before all the guests got there. I still sent a card with $10 just to show them that I am a good neighbor. I talk to their kids all the time but the parents work so much that I never see them.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:26 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I better go to bed, even all the crazy anti abortion ladies are asleep! Party on Wayne!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i dont mind til the fireworks start goin off...with a burn ban..next to my car lol. otherwise im all for it. also..when they drink too much and start drama (taking drunken aggressions out on cars..hopefully their own). but otherwise do it up! theres always a time when you wont be able to celebrate things so do it when ya can......just be considerate
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 5:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• call 911

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 AM on May. 31, 2009

• no, I hate my neighbors drunken ho-downs. It pisses me off when I'm trying to sleep. Wish I could call the police on the assholes, but we already have enough trouble getting along with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 31, 2009