Why don't questions get removed from the answers section right after they close?

I hate clicking into a question just to find that it was already closed. I understand that it is cool to keep them for reference for other mothers, but they could be available via search options, but not in the recent or popular questions. Is it just me that has done this?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:14 AM on May. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• That might not have made much sense, what I meant is that the recent questions are just when a question is asked, so if someone closes it right away doesn't make a difference, it's there based on when it was posted.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:22 AM on May. 31, 2009

• nope! I wonder the same thing! I see a q and i go to answer it and i can't.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:17 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I think it's to keep the mystery that is cafe mom alive! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I think it's because it's still a recent question. It probably isn't still in the open questions area, but still in the recent questions. Questions in the popular section are there based on how often they are looked at, so closed questions could stay there for awhile.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Go to the cafe mom group, they always have good answers for that stuff! See....I was being helpful!!tee hee
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on May. 31, 2009

• 1:18 AM on May. 31, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Go to the cafe mom group, they always have good answers for that stuff! See....I was being helpful!!

Here is the link:

Cafemom Discussion

It IS a great way to techinical answers about cm.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009