Do you really get some kind of relief posting your problems here?

I was wondering if it really works: group support?
Do you enter to the site all worry and leave the site all happy?
Or on the contrary do you think it is a waste of your time an effort after pouring yourself in hopes of support and understanding.
This post is just for fun is not intended to create drama of worse cat fights!
It is late and I think the moon is hitting on me LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel better. There are some things in my life that I can't talk about with my family or my friends (because it involved them) or even my husband (which is really rare). Just having the option of letting off the steam, so to speak, does make a big difference for me.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:23 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i ask q's that i have researched and tried options. But when I'm out of idea's it is nice to be able to get different ideas or opinions!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I feel safe to express my true thoughts, feelings, and frustrations here and have them challenged. It helps me to get the different input, and perspectives others have. I am in an adoption group here, and I have learned a lot of things about my situation that I never would have considered. And yes, it's fun as hell too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Ok it is unanimous Cafemom rocks! thank you ladies....good day...since is almost 5am here. Chao!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh! me the op above
    Anonymous

• I feel like I am talking to a sister that I don't talk to very often when I seek answers.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:32 AM on May. 31, 2009

• When my son was diagnosed with a disability I didn't know what to do I was all alone but when I discovered Cafemom it was a blessing. I've joined some groups which have been very helpful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on May. 31, 2009