when should i take my leave from work?

im 35 wks and im still working...my body hurts i can barly stand for a long time i work as a CNA so my job is demanding and not to mention they change my schedule all the time and im sick of it...i was wondering when do people actually take there leave...because my plan was to work up to my due date due to money but i feel like the best thing for me is to take my leave now

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 4:49 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got fired at 5 months cuz i was constantly puking and extremely sick. If you think you need to take leave now, then go for it! or maybe stick it out a week? i personally have no experience in this issue, but it sounds like if you feel the best thing for you is leave now then I would do it.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:52 AM on May. 31, 2009

• You have to wait until the baby is falling out of your crotch at work!!! Just kidding, you can most certainly take off work now if you feel you need to. Your body is probably telling you to!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on May. 31, 2009