I hate Sundays!

It seems like every Sunday is a bad day for me coincidentally. Me and my son's dad don't get along on that day and it seems like I've faught with every SO I've ever had on that day! Seriously, what's going on?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:58 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• God is smiting you. lol Just kidding!!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:01 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Maybe someone is trying to get you to open your eyes? Stop and breath and think instead of opening your mouth to fight....(not trying to have that sound mean REALLY lol)....maybe on Sunday when you wake up make a HUGE effort to roll over to SO and rub his back or kiss her in a very loving way....hug him, give a total stranger a compliment, do good and good will happen to you!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Well, since you know it happens on Sunday, change your outlook. You already say that you don't get along. Do something different so you won't have an argument.If you know you can avoid it, do it so you can enjoy Sundays and every other day of the week. Its your choice on whether you argue or not. If it comes to the point of just ignoring him, do it, just so you can enjoy yourself.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:13 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Maybe you just need to focus on building a life with you and your son, with good friends and family and forget about relationships for a while. It is not healthy for your son to see unhappy grownup relationships.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 AM on May. 31, 2009