What is it like with twins?

I have ONE little girl who always wants to be held or the center of attention. Sometimes she just sucks the energy right out of me and I wonder what people with twins do.

HolliBerry21

Asked by HolliBerry21 at 9:39 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Having twins is great! It's really not as hard as people think- actually, I think it's easier in many ways. Plus, it's awesome to watch them play together and to see the bond they have.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 1:05 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I drink alot. LOL Seriously tho-- it is hard to divide attention but in my case, one wants lots of attention and the other only occassionally so it works out.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2009

• In a word, insane.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 9:47 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm a twin and my mom said it was hard but we had eachother to play with as we got older.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:29 AM on May. 31, 2009

• You know I think the early months must be really hard. I know my daughter was HN and I once said I would never wish twins on anyone and then next week someone said she was having twins. LOL. But I think once they got older it would be easier because they always have someone to play with. My poor little girl is an only.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Im a twin...and we always had eachother to play with. We were and still are best friends..we are 28 years old now!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:14 AM on May. 31, 2009

• as a mom of triplets all I can say is you do what you have to do triplet moms often joke that twin moms have it easy because they have one arm for each kid. As my kids approach 4 I can often say that I would go back to the early days months all the way to the first 18months vs dealing with 3 three year olds. The one thing that I never have to worry about is them having someone to play with
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 12:22 PM on May. 31, 2009