• In the Spotlight:

is it just me or what

okay well i just had a bbay 2 weeks ago and i am all up too having sex.. my man just wont.. i feel like he is totally grossed out by the fact i had a baby or something. i am not bleeding anymore.. i am so horny all the time. i want him so bad.. im too the point that i am pist that he wont give me any.. I am always pleasing him gettn him off.. what can i do too let him know its okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him how you feel. You also want to remember that you just had a child and you may feel fine and not be bleeding but you are not healed all the way. I thought i was fine and i got a really bad infection cause i was'nt healed all the way. Your hormons or going crazy right now so you really just have to go with the flow of your body right now. But hey if you want to try and have sex then go for it just be cafeful.
    I would really tell your Hubby how your feeling right now men can be weirded out after they see us have a child.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2009

• He's using his head, you're thinking with your body... your insides are still a mess.
    Compromise... tell him that you'll go to the dr and make sure you're all healed up and then he'll put out. But don't hold your breath, no dr in their right mind is going to tell you that you're healed because you're not and what you're going thru right now is your hormones trying to balance themselves out. What you could end up doing is cause an infection so bad that you could never have children again... read online if you don't believe me. If you injure yourself in there you'll be causing scar tissue which decreases chances of conception.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:01 AM on May. 31, 2009

• You can still do clitoral stimulation. If you would be satisfied with that. Have him kiss you and rub your breasts while you play with yourself. Do it while you two make out. Sometimes that is what I have to do when my period is too heavy but I am horny. I don't like to do anything by myself. I'd still rather have him touching if I have to do it myself. I do agree though that you should wait a little longer. I know my junk was no where near healed two weeks later.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 4:49 PM on May. 31, 2009