how old were you when you started shaving your legs?

i think i was around 10. i had begged and begged my mom and finally she let me. she told me to get everything ready and she would show me how. she said i needed water, a razor, and shaving cream. so (being the genius i am) got a razor, shaving cream, and a glass of water. lmao.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:44 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I had to shave in secret. I think I started at ten as well. No joke, my parents sent me to summer camp with HAIRY LEGS! I looked like a man. They made me wear shorts, too. Ugh, so embarrassing. No wonder I had no friends that year.

But yeah, I ended up having to steal my dad's razor and shaved my legs with no shaving cream or anything. My dad freaked but he had to accept it, lmao. I started my period when I was nine, for chrissakes. It had to be coming sooner or later.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:46 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I started at 11 secretly but my mom wouldn't let me until I was 12.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• 12--but I did it secretly and my mom found out right away and laughed. She didn't care and I've been doing it ever since.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:04 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I think i was about 10 or 11. My mom told me i could start to shave when i got into middle school so thats when i started because i had to change for pe and i didnt want to feel like an ape lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:22 AM on May. 31, 2009

• 11 or 12
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:26 AM on May. 31, 2009

• For me it was the summer before 7th grade so I was almost 12
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 10:40 AM on May. 31, 2009

• 10. I had extremely hair legs and wouldn't wear shorts or anything.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:55 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I honestly don't remember, but I do remember I was in like the 2nd grade when I shaved my arms one night in the bath tub because the kids made fun of me :[
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I didn't have much hair until I was about 12 and my Mom gave me an electric razor-LOL. I never liked shaving my legs with it. WHen I went to college, I bought my own disposable razor and got a good shave.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:17 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I think I was about 10 years old... the hair on my legs use to be fine and blond so you couldn't see it.. but by 10 they were starting to get darker.. so I just got the razor and soap and did it.. cut myself once.. I don' think my mom even knew until I was 12 and told her I wanted better shaving cream.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:42 AM on May. 31, 2009