I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second child, I was just wondering if the second time around is easier.

myakita3

Asked by myakita3 at 9:48 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i only have one but i have heard that it is. good luck
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 9:50 AM on May. 31, 2009

• idk about birth but this is my 2nd pregnancy & it's harder on my body than my 1st was, anyways good luck ! :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:20 AM on May. 31, 2009

• yes your second time around being pregnant is way easier only because you know what to expect and you know what will happen with all the tests so good luck and i know for fact that when going into labor with your second it goes much quicker took 26 in a half hours to have my daughter and with my son they induced me cuz i was a week and 6 days late with him and after being induced 5 hours later he was born c section but if it were vaginal it would have been 6 hours so its much quicker with the more pregnancy's u have good luck!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 10:58 AM on May. 31, 2009