Are you making anything special for dinner this week?

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 10:03 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why? Are we supposed to? Is there a holiday I have forgotten??? I wouldn't doubt it if I had!!! You will tell? won't you!!??
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:06 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I try one new recipe every week but I haven't decided what I want to make for this week yet. Does this count as special?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• We had cheesecake this weekend for Shavuot.
    This week will have ultra-healthy foods because it is finals week for my 13 year old.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:09 AM on May. 31, 2009

• LOL chefjen....

Im going to make pizza tonight. I havnt made that in months so i guess you could call that special. But other than that nope just cooking like always.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:09 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm making calzone today...the dough takes about an hour and a half, so I guess that kind of counts as special. Other than that, just usual stuff: tuna casserole, cheeseburgers, and leftovers of all of the above. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:23 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I made salsa de queso on Friday night and a whole batch of chicken fajitas with all the works, because we were supposed to be having company (which they never showed up) so I got depressed and stuck it all in the fridge where it is still sitting. It WAS special, but no one got to enjoy it....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:44 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Nothing too special. We eat a lot of curries but maybe we'll have some pork satay and peanut sauce. It's one of our favorites but it's hard on my blender.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:58 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm roasting a whole chicken, making homemade bread and making homemade mashed potatoes for dinner one night.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2009