• In the Spotlight:

Are you gonna work in the yard today?

I am and No Doubt was effin awesome!!!!

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:55 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I will be spending some time outside though. Dh leaves for work in an hour, so I will hang out with him until he leaves and then dd and I are going for a walk. We'll probably do 3 miles this afternoon and 2 miles after dinner. We will be doing some yardwork soon though. It seems like every day that dh has off, it rains. We are putting in solar pathway lights. We are getting a bit paranoid for when we go on vacation, so we want to light the house up as much as possible on the outside. I'm on of those people that unplug EVERYTHING in the house (except the sump pump and dehumidifier, of course) when I go on vacation. So leaving lights on in the house is just not an option.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Nope thats my hubbys job. I clean everything inside he does everything outside =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:55 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Gald you had a great time!

We're not doing anything today but lying around. All three of us have a nasty flu! (Hubby says it's swine flu but I think he's being silly).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:58 AM on May. 31, 2009

• YUP....we are putting up one of those 16 ft walmart pools!! WOO HOO
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:59 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Hey angie david tell me how that turns out I am thinking of getting one for my kiddos.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• No,,Because it is going to be to HOT outside here today..It's going to be in the 90's here.If I do not get out side really early in the morning,,it will not happen.

Answer by louise2 at 11:00 AM on May. 31, 2009

• We were for a while. We poured cement for the flagpole and all left handprints in the wet cement...I think there were even a few dog paws. We will back outside after lunch for a swim..!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 11:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• We plainted flowers yesterday. We'll probably swim today and that's it.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I did yesterday. Mowed and weed wacked half of our acre of property!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 31, 2009

• oh crap.. I forgot to water the grass and flowers this weekend.. thank you for the reminder.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:42 AM on May. 31, 2009