I am a stay at home mom of 2 children under the age of 2. I havebeen searching for a job i can do part time or from home to help my family out financially. Does anyone know of anything out there for me do earn some extra cash?

Part time job that pays well or an at home job i can do during free time or at night? Any ideas are appreciated

Asked by jynessa at 3:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• I know this might sound stupid but my sister sells mary kay and she does REALLY well. =)

Answer by Ilovemybbgrl at 3:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Check my home page, I do a lot of different things, maybe something will catch your eye

Answer by sara76c at 3:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I just joined something called "The M.O.M. Team". They sell Melaleuca products and you do it from home. I honestly don't know much about it yet cause I just joined, but if you go look at you can get more info.

Answer by DevinAnnesmom at 4:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Have you ever considered becoming a Certified Travel Agent from home? If you're interested, send me a private message or you can also view (as in intro on the company) and afterwards, let me know and I'll be happy to help set you up!

Answer by ejshemil at 4:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I work from home with a company that doesn't require you to do sales or anything of that nature. Check us out....

Answer by KaedynsMommy at 4:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Check out my profile, Many women doing what I am doing are making a 6 figure income working part time from their homes. You can also check out my website and I hope that we can help you out!

Answer by ColoradoDiva at 4:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Westat is hiring. They are a great company. Its a job, not a business opp. you can go to this link to apply.
    they start out at 8.25 an hour and they pay you to train. If you work from 9pm to midnight eastern time or anytime on saturday or sunday you get an additional $2.00 an hour. I have been with westat for over a year and a half and love it. Its a w-2 job. They have been around for over 25 years.

Answer by dunkley4 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Hello,

I am a work at home wife and mother, and have been for the last three years.  I run four home businesses.   I am a Referring Travel Agent, a Mary Kay Consultant, a Pampered Chef Consultant, and a TMI Wireless Affiliate.  Message me if you are interested in learning more.

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 5:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Check out my profile and see if this would interest you...

Answer by michaelsmom2005 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• If you make fitness a priority or want to I have an amazing work from home job. It is not a get rich quick or pyramid scheme. It is life changing--helping others achieve goals while you achieve your own! and to check it out. Please feel free to write me if you are at all interested in being on my team or just have questions! Good luck girlie!

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 10:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008