Our salesman at the chrysler dealership, said there was a 750.00 coupon for a dodge caravan how do I locate it

Where cand I print out the coupon for the mini van

Asked by sandyb222 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Travel

• it is a shame you have to go online to get something that should be given to you.

Answer by madcat500 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Chrysler Town & Country: Lease Questions - CarSpace Automotive Forums
    You are in the Chrysler Town & Country/Dodge Grand Caravan Forum. Your Host is Karens ... The $750 coupon code can also be found on or ...

Answer by vbruno at 2:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I obtained the $750 certificate from C/D. Here's how:
    (1) You must disable your "Adblock Plus" or other similar "pop-up/spam protection software. I use Mozilla Firefox for my isp, and I clicked on an "ABP" red octangular icon on my toolbar. I selected from the drop down choices, "Disable on". This allowed pop-up ads to appear. I believe the ads are random, and finally a minivan slowly appeared in a pop-up on one of the "Group" sites.
    (2)Upon clicking on, a registration screen appeared. After completing, a message informed me that a certif # for the rebate would be emailed to me.
    (3) Soon, an email from C/D arrived with a certif # to be printed, and presented to your C/D dealer for $750 towards a 2008 C/D van.
    (4)Retail delivery must occur between June 1-July 31 and this can be combined with other incentive offers.
    (5) Don't forget to re-apply your pop-up blocker protection if desired.

Answer by tx1babe at 3:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Your dealer should have had the info you are looking for.

Answer by momwillandturn at 10:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2008